- Finally a kitchen helper that has what it takes!
- The Slicer Sausage Guillotine takes care of a lot of annoying tasks for you!
- Extremely suitable for sausage, cheese or vegetables
- With security lock for kids or confused revolutionaries
- The guillotine is made of wood with a high quality stainless steel blade!
Sausage Guillotine Details:
- The slicers Wurst Guillotine
- Perfect as a gift for mom or dad ;)
- Simple, fast and effortless and with a double-layered stainless steel blade
- Made from untreated, unstained, solid rubberwood
- Including safety latch
- Wood cutting machine with double-sided sharpened blade & safety pin on the cutter
- Can be used for sausage, cheese and vegetables, plus quick and easy cleaning
- Total dimensions approx. 29 x 19.5 x 9.5 cm; Packaging approx. 29.5 x 19.5 x 12.5 cm
- Weight approx. 720 grams
The Kitchen slicer guillotine consists almost entirely of wood. The blade and the holder for the Sausage, cheese or vegetables are made stainless steel manufactured. For the sake of security comes the Guillotine with a Safety bolt to secure the blade in case of stowing or slipping. The safety lock on the cutter prevents you from cutting yourself. In addition, there are four anti-slip knobs on the floor, which ensure a secure stand on the work surface. The iconic kitchen gadget is approx. 12 cm high, approx. 19.5 cm wide and 30 cm long. Thanks to the stainless steel knife sharpened on both sides, cutting is child's play and all slices have the desired size, whether extremely fine or thick. The cut slices then fall directly onto the integrated board.
You are looking for one practical and extraordinary at the same time gift idea for your dad, your grandpa or a buddy? Of the Vegetable, sausage or cheese cutter is this perfect gift for all hobby cookswho are interested in the Middle Ages. The classic Guillotine enables easy cutting of dry, hard and smoked sausages, hard cheeses or vegetables, for example cucumbers. The medieval sausage cutter also has an integrated plate on which the cut sausage rests. All discs are the same size! After cutting, you can arrange your food nicely and serve it to your guests.