- Chemical lab themed spice rack
- Consists of a test tube holder made of lacquered beech wood and five glass tubes with corks
- The caption is a reminder that cooking and chemistry are very similar
- Not intended for laboratory use
- Guaranteed to transform every couch potato into a top chef ;)
Spice Rack Details:
- Contents: spice rack with 5 glass tubes
- Original eye-catcher in the kitchen and at the table
- Also ideal as a gift and refillable!
- Dimensions: approx. 20 x 17.5 x 9 cm
- Material: glass, cork, beech wood
- Capacity: approx. 50 ml per tube
We all know the old adage: cooking is art, baking is science. After all, messed up dishes can usually be salvaged somehow, while a milligram too little baking soda can ruin the whole cake. But the latest scientific findings give the lie to popular wisdom: Cooking is also a science!
And the Test Tube Spice Rack will help you to belong to the absolute elite in this field as well! There is space for five glass tubes on the solid beech wood base, which can be filled with spices and sealed with a cork. Thanks to the varnish, the wood can also withstand the occasional splash of tomato sauce without any problems!