- Fascinating kit for a pendulum clock
- An educational and fun project to build your own real work clock
- 30 precise components with gears, hands, pendulum and mainspring housing
- Very easy to assemble thanks to the large, clearly illustrated assembly poster
- Educationally valuable, therefore particularly suitable for children
Details of the pendulum clock kit:
- Everything you need to build a mechanical watch
- No batteries are required: simply wind the watch
- Thanks to the transparent watch case, you have a clear view of the rotating gears
- Including German instructions
- Dimensions: approx. 21.5 x 20 x 4 cm with packaging
- Weight: about 390g
Conquers children's hearts every minute: "My first clock" is a craft set, toy, visual lesson and children's room clock all in one. Exciting right from the start: Immediately after unpacking, the first highlight awaits you and the offspring. It's really fun to assemble the pendulum clock from precisely manufactured components.
Gear by gear, step by step, follow the clearly illustrated poster-sized assembly instructions. Even we adults can learn a lot from that. Then just wind it up and watch the time go by. In this way, the functionality of a pendulum clock can be experienced up close.
A normal clock or an encyclopedia can never be so clear. The fully transparent housing allows all individual parts to be clearly identified even after assembly. You can see the driving work of the pendulum, the precise coordination of the gears and how they move the hands. In addition, the instructions provide you with many detailed explanations of the processes inside the watch.
Simply fascinating and enormously instructive for children. The refreshing design is also great. Extra-large digits and a clear dial layout make it easier for the youngest to read the time.
"My first watch" is definitely an eye-catcher thanks to the cheerful color scheme. Each visible component is colored differently. In this way, the spectacle inside can be followed even better. Large, stable feet make the clock non-tilting.