- Camera kit for an analogue SLR camera.
- Usable with 35mm film.
- The construction takes about 1-2 hours.
- Perfect for crafters of all kinds!
- Contents: camera set, screwdriver, instructions, DIY sticker set
- Features: with a fully interchangeable lens system
- Contents: 50mm f/10 lens, exposure time 1/80s
- Batteries required: None
Push the limits of your analog creativity and learn all about its mechanics in a 35mm analog SLR in just a few steps! The Konstruktor DIY Kit offers you a 35mm plastic SLR to assemble yourself. As usual from Lomography, this camera also has a lot of practical functions, such as a waist-level viewfinder, options for multiple and long exposures and an interchangeable lens. NEW: The Konstruktor DIY camera can now also flash!
We recommend this item as a gift for excitement, fun, and play, and as an educational substitute for chocolate with the educational experience of seeing first-hand what holds a camera together at its core.